split. binding BURTON Hitchhiker
Aggressive on the up and the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most comfortable and reliable binding.
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in split-specific performance, the Hitchhiker marries the reliably easy conversions of Spark R&D’s Tesla System baseplate with Burton-enhanced features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with a customized hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Baseplate NEW Spark R&D Tesla T1 System featuring a built-in single, fatty climbing wire [Machined Aluminum]
- Hi-Back Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD™, True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
|Inzerts set back||-|
|Eels set back||-|